What is DegreeWorks?

The Degree Progress Report by DegreeWorks is an advising tool used by students in conjunction with their advisor throughout the student's academic career at MSU Denver. By looking at the requirements for a program of study as well as the coursework completed, the system helps to create an easy-to-read degree audit.

Who can use DegreeWorks?

Students, and Faculty or Staff advisers.

How do I request access to DegreeWorks?

Faculty and Staff

Advisor access to DegreeWorks should be submitted via the Expanded Permissions Request form.

  • Be sure you select the Banner permission type "Specific permissions/functions beyond access in Banner Admin Pages (Banner 9)"
  • Also fill in "Please also assign Advisor Degree Works Access" in the provided request field.


Students access to DegreeWorks is automatically activated upon admission to the University.

How do I access DegreeWorks?

The Degree Progress Report tool can be accessed from the Student Hub or the Faculty and Staff Hub using your NetID and password.


Degree Progress Report by DegreeWorks

Help and Support

For more information or help with this service, please contact the Office of the Registrar.

Print Article


Article ID: 120862
Fri 11/20/20 11:42 AM
Wed 5/3/23 10:52 AM