Search14 Results

Services or Offerings?
Employees can request access to their department's network drives. Supervisor and drive owners request access changes.

Request data restoration from network drive data backup (not individual client devices) or storage volume increase.

Report any problems accessing the wireless network, including wireless coverage issues or poor performance

Report any problems accessing the network from an existing wired connection.

Request a consultation to expand the wired network to a new location. (Faculty/Staff only)

Request a Blackboard Archive File after the decommissioning of Blackboard Learn.

Report a printing issue (faculty and staff)

Acquire, configure, install, or move departmental printers

Request for DNS changes (static IPs, etc.)

Get help adding a new supervisor to Timeclock time entry service.

Students can use many software titles virtually on their own computer.

Request a new digital sign for your department or request changes to your current sign(s).

Seek help signing into your desk phone or report other questions or issues you are having with your phone.

If something is not working properly or you're experiencing an unexpected interruption to one of our services, you're in the right place and we'll do our best to help get you back up and running.