What are the Student Computer Labs?

MSU Denver ITS provides several on-campus computer labs for students to have access to technology solutions and academic computing resources. Students can also access virtual computer labs if they need to use software available in campus labs, but can't make it to campus or don't have a computer that can run the needed software.

Locations and Hours of Operation

Summer Semester (begins May 13th)

Lab Name Availability 
Tivoli 225

Mon - Fri:  8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sat & Sun:  Closed

Science 1058/1060

Closed for the semester

Plaza 307

Closed for the semester

Administration 260

Closed for the semester

Virtual Computer Lab

Available 24/7

Who can use the Student Computer Labs?

All active MSU Denver students.

Additional Information & Links

Print Article


Article ID: 121654
Thu 12/3/20 5:24 PM
Mon 6/3/24 12:05 PM