Search13 Results

Services or Offerings?
Report any problems accessing the wireless network, including wireless coverage issues or poor performance

Report any problems accessing the network from an existing wired connection.

Request a consultation to expand the wired network to a new location. (Faculty/Staff only)

Employees can request access to their department's network drives. Supervisor and drive owners request access changes.

Request data restoration from network drive data backup (not individual client devices) or storage volume increase.

Acquire, configure, install, or move departmental printers

Report a printing issue (faculty and staff)

Get help adding a new supervisor to Timeclock time entry service.

Request for DNS changes (static IPs, etc.)

Students can use many software titles virtually on their own computer.

Request a new digital sign for your department or request changes to your current sign(s).

Seek help signing into your desk phone or report other questions or issues you are having with your phone.

If something is not working properly or you're experiencing an unexpected interruption to one of our services, you're in the right place and we'll do our best to help get you back up and running.